Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Natalie.

Oooh sweet Natalie. She is my new personal trainer. And I'm in love. We had our first session yesterday but it wasn't an actual workout, it was just an appointment to work out a plan for me and take down all my embarassing body measurements. But today was the actual first workout with her and she totally kicked my butt. She knows how uncomfortable I am with the way my arms look in my wedding dress, and she promised me she would fix them before the wedding. We worked every muscle in my arms today and I feel great. I finished working out almost 2 hours ago and my arms are still twitching! Love it... Love love love!

And not to sound like a lesbian, but this chick is smoking hot. Perfect teeth, perfect hair, beautiful body. Looking at her 3x a week is enough to make me want to change myself!

So cheers to Natalie. I think I may name my first daughter after you!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Working out is awesome with a trainer. I love being sore afterwards. By the way...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Cale on your sidebar. He has the cutest clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad you're enjoying working out!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete