Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can Coach Just Leave Already???

Everyone has a guilty pleasure...mine happens to be reality TV. I don't watch a ton of TV, but when I do it's almost always reality -- Survivor, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, American Idol, The Hills...you name it, I'm probably obsessed.


But I have a problem. And that problem's name is Coach. In all seriousness, I have never disliked a reality TV star more than this guy. And from what I hear, I'm not the only one. So how is it possible that he in the final 4 of "Survivor?" He's nuts, insane, psycho, all of the above! He claims to be the only honest person playing the game but he's the only one who's lying. What is going on and can he just be voted off already?


I am crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs, that he can finally be voted off tonight, or I may just have to boycot the show all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment